Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

MWF Admin

Basic Member

Basic Member

--
11 Oct 2020 10:52 PM
    Welcome to LO Academy's discussions boards. Each week will we discuss a few topics specific to that week's materials.
    For this week, please take a moment to introduce yourself and tell us something that makes you unique.

Magda Escalante

--
    12 Jul 2021 01:40 PM
    My name is Magda Escalante I am fluent in Spanish. I graduated from Cal State University of San Bernardino with my BA in Accounting. I worked for Bank Of America for over 10 years and currently working for a utility company, after experiencing the two different types of work I have realized I really liked working in banking. What makes me unique is that I am very good with clients/customers explaining everything thoroughly and helping people with every step of the way.

Angel Salvatierra

--
    12 Jul 2021 09:32 PM
    Hello my name is Angel . I'm fluent in spanish and english .I currently work at Montecito Mortuary helping families through a very difficult time, being compassionate and attentive to the needs of people is very important to me. I want to be involved now in peoples most happiest times ...owning a home. What makes me unique is that being in the mortuary business I am still normal :)

Paul Rodarte

--
    13 Jul 2021 02:58 PM
    My name is Paul. I am bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish. I've worked in the Insurance Industry for 30 years. I've had the opportunity to work in different areas of insurance. From sales to policy services an to claims services. Happy to say that all the years have been with one company. Much of the work in insurance is similar to what a loan officer does. Gathering information to assess the needs of the customer and of course to provide excellent customer service are two examples. I am unique because I am self-motivated. I have good work ethics and I am always looking to help others. In this case is to feel the success of helping the customer buy his first home.

Nadia Zuniga

--
    14 Jul 2021 11:54 AM
    Hello! My Name is Nadia Zuniga. I graduated from Cal State San Bernardino with a bachelors degree in Business Administration - Human Resources. I am the second oldest of 4 and grew up in Fontana my whole life. I currently work for Rapid Response assisting customers with emergency responses and provide customer support. What makes me unique is that I am very independent and strong willed , and also very positive and really easy to get along with.

Danny Doyle

--
    19 Jul 2021 02:36 AM
    My name is Danny Doyle. This is my first time getting into the mortgage industry. I live in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. I already took the licensing test once and got a 71%. Now I know what to expect from the test and the questions they ask. I am taking this LO Academy to gain more knowledge so that I may pass the test the second time. I will be working for the Lake Havasu MWF branch as soon as I pass my test.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.