Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

MWF Admin

Basic Member

Basic Member

--
11 Oct 2020 10:52 PM
    Welcome to LO Academy's discussions boards. Each week will we discuss a few topics specific to that week's materials.
    For this week, please take a moment to introduce yourself and tell us something that makes you unique.

Anna Velarde

--
    02 Oct 2021 05:01 PM
    Good Afternoon, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Anna Velarde. I believe that two qualities within my nature that combine to make me unique is my tenacity and problem solving skills. People love to tell me about themselves and what's going on in their lives, even if I just met them. I listen and immediately my mind jumps into solution mode with ideas, tips, & tricks I know off hand and when I don't, then also spend time researching like a dog with a bone until I find workable solutions. I genuinely love helping and I feel this would be a new career path where helping people realizing their dreams would be exponentially rewarding both spiritually and financially. I look forward to learning with MWF.

Nancy Aguilar

--
    03 Oct 2021 02:08 PM
    Good morning,
    My name is Nancy Aguilar . I am currently 25 years old and have 6 years experience working in the dental field. I decided to join this program because I have always been interested in starting this career due to the fact that most of my family does this as well . I would say that one unique thing about me is that I am a very ambitious person. If there is something I want to accomplish, I don't stop until I get the results I want. I feel that the trait will be very rewarding with this new career since it takes a lot of time and determination to make things happen. I am very excited to start this program and look forward to learning as much as possible.

Rebecca Goldberg

--
    03 Oct 2021 06:30 PM
    Good Afternoon my name is Becky Goldberg. I have decided to embark on this new idea as I am forever wanting to learn new things and see how I can help others attain what they want in life. I am unique because I come from the background of a family owned business, as well as owning my own business. I am currently in the banking field and truly enjoy the relationship building that I do. I feel that I can bring a prospective the business owner that gets frustrated from what they need to do to succeed in business and what they need for their goals and homeownership. I truly love making someone's dream a reality

Brooke Bennette

--
    03 Oct 2021 08:48 PM
    Good evening, everyone! My name is Brooke Bennett and I am 44 years old. I truly am excited to start my journey as I work towards a new career path. I have been in restaurant management for over 10 years and have enjoyed helping and leading others to grow. A unique quality that I have is that I truly enjoying helping other people in the capacity that I can. I believe that my passion for helping others will be a useful tool in the mortgage industry. I have been a first time homebuyer and understand although it is a very exciting process, however, it can be scary at times. I believe the knowledge that I acquire will help others in the home buying process and help them feel that they are in good hands through out the process, while educating the home buyer and building trust. I am looking forward to working
    with everyone in the next 7 weeks, growing together and achieving our goals!

Tanner Glenn

--
    03 Oct 2021 11:17 PM
    Good Evening,
    My name is Tanner Glenn and I am a 17 year old senior student in High School. I am very excited about participating in this line of work because I feel that I possess very good problem solving skills, as well as a good sense of emotional intelligence. I am leaning toward this career path because my father is a self made mortgage originator and financial advisor and his work really inspires me. I am truly excited for these next 7 weeks!

Andrea Wood

--
    04 Oct 2021 11:36 AM
    Good Morning, My name is Andrea Wood. I am so excited for this class. I started working as a loan officer assistant about a month ago. I am also currently working at the School District. I work as a Speech Aid. Although I love what I do, I am ready for a new adventure. The school District was great while my kids were young, but now that they are older I am ready to take on a new career. I think a unique quality of mine is that I love helping people. I love putting a smile on people's faces. I cannot wait to see the smile on my clients face, when I help them complete there dream of buying a home. I am excited to meet all of you!!!! What a great opportunity for us all

Heather Arellanes

--
    04 Oct 2021 12:09 PM
    Good Morning, my name is Heather Arellanes and I am a LOA and LO for Mortgage West Financial. I have been in the business for 2 years and decided to take the LO Academy to further my knowledge of the industry.

Efrain Vareles

--
    04 Oct 2021 02:09 PM
    Good morning, my name is Efrain Varelas. I'm so excited to participate on this course I'm looking forward to learn the process of structuring loans from beginning to end and help and create many relationships with potential clients.
    I've been on the Real Estate Industry for the past 10 years ..

Woodrow Fernando

--
    04 Oct 2021 02:43 PM
    Good morning everyone, my name is Woodrow Cortez. I am excited to be here and very motivated to learn as much as I can about the mortgage industry. I am forty two-years old and have worked for twenty years as a public servant in the public safety sector. After twenty years in this field, I definitely think it’s time to move on to other opportunities. I am also a flight instructor and I do that on my days off. I just refinanced my house and that got me interested in learning about this field. Both of my parents are realtors and they have heard many good things about MW Financial. I feel what makes me unique is that I am both a very driven person and I like to help others. When I set a goal in mind, I work hard to achieve it, and I don’t give up. And it’s in my nature to want to help others. I think that the more you give, the more you get. I am happily married and have two daughters, ages four and six. My goal is to be successful and be able to provide more time for my family, as well as a better QOL.

Raul Garcia

--
    04 Oct 2021 03:15 PM
    Hello,
    I'm Raul Garcia and feeling excited to be learning something new. I've had my real estate salesperson license since 2006 but haven't been practicing lately, due to being in the trucking business. At this point in life, it's time for a change and I'm looking to expand my real estate career where I can continue helping others since helping others has always been what I do best.
    I'd like to wish you all the best with your new adventures.

Peter Duran

--
    04 Oct 2021 04:52 PM
    Hello everyone,

My name is Peter Duran. I've lived in Las Vegas, NV for nearly 30 years (my whole life). I'm excited to see what doors this course will open! As for my background I've been in the solar industry since 2014 and worn many 'hats' in that industry since then. I'm excited to see what skills I can take from that industry and apply here. I'm a single man with no kids, so I have a wide range of interests: repairing vehicles, computer programming, linguistics, nature, and music. I view myself as a 'jack of all trades' which allows me to be great at creative problem solving and helping others. Good luck to everyone embarking on this path!

Andrea Young

--
    05 Oct 2021 09:51 AM
    Hello everyone! My name is Andrea Young, I am 41 and live in Lake Havasu City. My husband and I have 3 children, all boys, and 1 grandson. I love learning new things and am excited to begin this course.

Sergio Arturo Acosta Ramirez

--
    06 Oct 2021 05:37 PM
    Good Afternoon
    My name is Sergio Acosta Ramirez actually 29 years old. I am living in Las Vegas for almost 8 years. I am from Colima, Mexico. I am married and I have 1 children is a boy, I am interesting learning new knowledge and really I am happy in take this course because my goal is work in house industry as lender mortgage.

Karen Ketolla

--
    09 Oct 2021 11:02 PM
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Karen Ketola. I'm 22 years old. I graduated college in May of 2020 with an Associates degree in Child Development. I have been working in Early Childhood for 4 years. I have a 3 year old golden retriever who is my best friend in the world. I enjoy playing games and being outdoors. I got interested in this job through my uncle Jerry Norlander. I'm excited about this opportunity because the job I had closed down due to Covid and I'm in between jobs. This job will allow me to supplement my income while working from where I am and have a schedule that's flexible with my other jobs, activities, and meetings. Something unique about me is I'm very organized and hard working. I'm so excited for this opportunity to grow and get to know all of you!

Lauren May

--
    11 Oct 2021 06:49 PM
    Good Evening Everyone,

My name is Lauren May. I am 21 years old and live in the beautiful state called Colorful Colorado. I am a native and enjoy the Fall season best. I have been studying and understanding the general knowledge of an MLO since March when I completed the 20 hour course. Something unique about me is I have a good eye for detail. Most people are amazed at the little details that I can pick up on. A lot of jobs have appreciated me for going above and beyond for what's expected. I cant wait for this course to help me get a better grasp on the mortgage industry and help me gain knowledge in areas I might be confused about.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.